Christian Crawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Crawlers web is down

2 posters

Go down

Christian Crawlers web is down Empty Christian Crawlers web is down

Post  bullfrog Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 am

The Christian Crawlers web site is down but will keep the forum up as long as I can. In 1 year we had 0 new members come over. I couldn't see paying to keep it up any longer. I will post trail rides on here and the facebook page. Our ChristianCrawlers.org domain name will expire soon as well. It looks like after a few years Christian Crawlers is at a low point and may be done as far as a web site for a while.

I will continue to go wheeling and keep you all posted on the rides. But as of this past year it's only been myself and Brian at rides and at least the next 12 months it looks like thats all it will be along with a few guests when we can pick them up.

Sorry everyone. Hope to see you all on the trails again.

bullfrog

Back to top Go down

Christian Crawlers web is down Empty Re: Christian Crawlers web is down

Post  k_enn Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 pm

I understand completely. It is not what it once was. Too many people have moved on to other things and/or moved out of the area. Also, there are other Christian off-roading groups which we are competing with for members. I know some people may have issues with the split off group, but the founders of that group have moved on and that group remains active.

It has been a good run, but perhaps now is time to wrap it up. My new truck will not be in position to be seriously wheeled for at least a year, which means most of my involvement will be in the form of "web wheeling."

As in all things, we must let the Lord's will be done.

k_enn

k_enn

Back to top Go down

Post  bullfrog Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 am

I got an offer today for 50% off renewal so I went ahead and renewed it. So it will now be back up for another year. I am working to get new persons through friends and my church. It's in Gods hands.

bullfrog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down